Have you always wondered how people can afford to travel the world? Well here’s a hint – they go where the best deals are! You’ve probably been thinking about how it’s time to get out of town, right? These 12 hotel deals under $99/night across the U.S. give you plenty of reason to jet off for a weekend. Visit the amusement parks in Orlando Florida or head to the renowned Lake Tahoe in California. Be confident wherever you choose to go because there’s an adventure around each of these hotel deals!
Wyndham Garden at Niagara Falls New York $80/night
Wyndham Garden at Niagara Falls is located in the entertainment district on the U.S. side of Niagara Falls. Just right across the street from America’s oldest state park- Niagra Falls. You’ll be at the front of the Rainbow Bridge, which links the American side of the falls to the Canadian side. Travelers can easily walk or drive across the bridge to reach Horseshoe Falls- offering a whole new adventure. You’ll never get bored because the Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino is a block away and it’s a short drive to the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls
Package included in all options (per stay):
- $5 off $20 at Starbucks (Wyndham or Sheraton Starbucks locations)
- $5 off $20 Rainforest Café (Sheraton 300 Third Street location)
- Two wine splits at check-in
- Adventure Passport with savings throughout Niagara, including free Fashion Outlet savings pass, and free slot play
Captain’s Quarters Resort – Myrtle Beach, SC $79/night
If you’re looking for a family-friendly place to stay Captain’s Quarters Resort is all about family-friendly fun. Choose between indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, an indoor lazy river, and a seasonal outdoor lazy river. All open year round. Plus you’ll get access to the pirate-themed Shipwreck Lagoon outdoor kids’ water park with a seasonal poolside bar. The resort is on the Atlantic Ocean, with direct access to white, sandy beaches.
- A room with a view: Oceanfront efficiencies and angle oceanfront suites have views of the Atlantic from private balconies, while partial ocean-view suites offer limited views from a private balcony.
- Roll a strike at the 20-lane bowling alley with electronic scoring.
- Cool down with a drink at the Tipsy Turtle pool bar (open seasonally).
- Seasonal oceanfront breakfast at Vista 9 (available for purchase) and ocean-view dining at Loco Gecko Beach Shak (seasonal)
- Play time: The resort boasts an arcade with redemption prizes
OYO Hotel & Casino – Las Vegas, NV $19/night
Visit the Strip without having to sleep near the noise on the Strip. OYO Hotel & Casino is just a short block away from the excitement and zazzle that is in Las Vegas. The hotel has on-site restaurants, comfortable rooms, and of course gambling (because, Vegas).
- Stay for two in a standard king room, standard double-queen room, pool-view double-queen room, or strip-view king room
- Two margaritas per stay
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
$39.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes:
- Buy-One-Get-One-Free Drink Voucher; one per night
- Hooter’s Early Bird 10% off between 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- 10% Off select merchandise at Cargo; on-site convenience store
- 24-hour access to the Fitness Center equipped with Peloton bikes
- Access to the Pool
Black Swan Lakeside Berkshires Hotel – Lee, MA $67/night
The Berkshires region of Massachusetts is filled with rolling farmlands, mountain forests, and charming colonial towns. The Black Swan Inn is located on the shores of Laurel Lake, offering gorgeous views of this rustic swath of New England. If you visit in the fall, the hotel is right off Route 20, one of the region’s most popular scenic drives.
- Stay for two in a standard two-double room, standard king room, lakefront deluxe double-queen room, or lakefront deluxe king room
- Up to two kids, 17 or younger stay free in a standard two-double room or lakefront deluxe double-queen room
- Breakfast is included
Monumental Movieland Hotel – Orlando, FL $39/night
This family-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute drive of some of Orlando’s most popular theme parks like SeaWorld, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Walt Disney World®.
- Spacious guest rooms welcome guests with amenities including mini-fridges and free WiFi.
- Grab a bite at the onsite Black Angus Steakhouse or one of the many local dining options including Shogun Japanese Steakhouse.
- Go for a swim in the outdoor pool.
- Break a sweat in the fitness facility complete with free weights and cardio equipment.
Golden Nugget Las Vegas – Las Vegas, NV $59/night
The most iconic hotel in old Vegas – the Golden Nugget. Surrounded by all of the Sin City attractions—a casino, a spa, high-end restaurants, and lounges—you’re minutes from it all. Paper yourself at their spa – it offers the height of luxury with a sauna, jetted tub, and steam room. The casino features a poker room with 13 smoke-free tables and If gambling isn’t your thing, there are tons of shows and entertainment options to choose from. Like dancing at the nightclub or taking in some live music with the 52 Fridays Concert Series.
- Stay for two in a Carson Tower run of house room, Gold Tower king room, Gold Tower two-double room, Carson Tower two-double room, or Rush Tower king room
- $10 daily resort credit
- $36 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- In-room bottled water
- Downtown destination coupons
Candlewyck Cove Resort – Grove, OK $68/night
Set on 7 wooded acres along Grand Lake, this hotel is the perfect family-friendly place to stay. Its a convenient home base for exploring the region’s scenic shoreline. Bring your boat! Guests can dock their boats at the resort’s docks.
- Whip up a meal: Cabins and townhouses have full kitchens, while deluxe hotel rooms and suites have kitchenettes.
- Bring Your Fur Baby: Resort offers pet-friendly accommodations for an additional fee (the dog has to be approved by the resort).
- Recent awards: 2017 and 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Indian Wells Resort Hotel – Indian Wells, CA $69/night
Founded by Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz in 1957, Indian Wells Resort Hotel attracted a ton of A-list guests from the start. The hotel was designed as an exclusive getaway, giving celebrities a chance to golf, play tennis, and lounge poolside in the desert sun. Today this retro-chic hotel dazzles with the glamour of Palm Springs’s mid-century heyday.
- Tee off on Indian Wells Country Club’s private golf course—where Presidents Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, and Gerald Ford once played—or on Indian Wells Golf Resort’s two championship golf courses, which are both ranked on Golf Week magazine’s “Best Courses You Can Play” in California list.
- Perks: Your stay includes welcome drinks plus daily hot breakfast.
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms’ private balconies offer views of the pool or the desert landscape. One-bedroom suites look out on the Santa Rosa Mountains and the country club.
- Sip tropical drinks and relax poolside at Palm Terrace, which overlooks the golf course’s 11th green.
The Mosser – San Francisco, CA $59/night
The Mosser opened in 1913 as the Keystone Hotel and became a staple near San Francisco’s Union Square. The modern hotel sits across from the massive convention complex, Moscone Center, and around the corner from the upscale Westfield San Francisco Centre mall in Union Square.
- Kick back in elegance: featuring wooden Venetian blinds, and guest bathrooms renovated with granite and steel fixtures.
- Stay on top of email thanks to the hotel’s free WiFi.
- Charge up for the day with complimentary coffee, tea, and muffins served from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Dig into fresh cuisine at the onsite restaurant, The Keystone.
- Take a stroll southeast on 4th Street and you’ll quickly encounter Yerba Buena Gardens, a two-block park lined with memorials, museums, and a year-round ice-skating rink.
The Chicago Hotel Collection Wrigleyville – Chicago, IL $73/night
This luxury hotel is well below $99/night making it a steal! Located in the dynamic Wrigleyville neighborhood, The Chicago Hotel Collection offers playfully sophisticated lodging close to the historic Wrigley Field.
- Get cozy in spacious, comfortable rooms with luxurious bedding and a Smart TV
- Keep fit thanks to the optional in-room use of Peloton Bikes and yoga mats (amenity fee applies)
- Watch the Chicago Cubs game at the nearby Wrigley Field — a legendary baseball park
- Other nearby attractions: lively bars and restaurants, shopping, the Lincoln Park Zoo
Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village – South Lake Tahoe, CA $79/Night
Located in the heart of South Tahoe on 5.5 acres of forested grounds, Forest Suites Resort is the ideal location for your Lake Tahoe vacation. The Resort is just steps away from the beauty of Van Sickle State Park, the exciting nightlife of the Stateline casinos, the unique shops at Heavenly Village, and world-class skiing and sightseeing at Heavenly Ski Resort’s Gondola.
- Start your day with the resort’s full, hot American breakfast, including eggs, bacon or sausage, and a variety of other items.
- Where you’ll say: One- and two-bedroom suites feature full kitchens, large living rooms with sleeper sofas, high-speed WiFi, and flat-screen TVs.
- Eco-friendly practices: The resort uses energy-efficient LED light bulbs and biodegradable soaps.
Inn at Seaside – Seaside, OR $96/night
NO LONGER AVAILABLE 5/1/23
Two blocks from the Pacific Ocean, Inn at Seaside puts you within a short walk of the area’s best activities. Head to the beachfront or to the Seaside Aquarium, which happens to be one of the West Coast’s oldest aquariums. The Inn recently completed renovations, and its friendly staff is ready to greet you.
- Where you’ll stay: Accommodations feel less like hotel rooms and more like extensions of a home. Should you want a peaceful night in, relax in the heated indoor pool. (closed until mid-April)
- Explore Seaside on two wheels with complimentary bike rentals.
- Wake up with a complimentary breakfast with waffles, muffins, eggs, and fruit. The breakfast room will be closed until further notice, grab and go items are available.
- Watch a movie: You can borrow titles free of charge.
- Warm up by the fire pit.
- Eco-friendly: The hotel uses environmentally efficient practices, earning a TripAdvisor Silver-level GreenLeaders badge.
- Half-million dollar renovation: Fully remodeled lobby, updated business center, renovated breakfast room, refreshed building exterior/corridors, and guest rooms with new flooring, fresh paint, and contemporary furnishings.
You found some really good deals across the USA. Nice properties with really good rates.
Is there a website that summarises these deals? We are planning a big trip in the US next year and will be in the market for plenty of hotel deals. As crazy as it sounds, we are planning to cycle the length of the Mississippi River and that will take us a few months. I would appreciate any local tips you may have. Ta, Mel
Your trip sounds amazing, what states are you going through? I typically pull my research from multiple sites to do price comparisons. So for this post, in particular, I found the deals on Groupon. But other posts like the ones here (https://herlifeadventures.com/shop/accommodations/) are a mix of sites like Expedia, Tripadvisor, and others. I recommend you subscribe to my blog for the latest hotel deals, they’ll be sent right to your inbox!