Her Life Adventures
TRAVEL AGENT ★ BLOGGER ★ PHOTOGRAPHER
Welcome! My name is Chelsea, a remote Travel Agent living in the U.S state of Michigan. Owner & Photographer of Her Life Adventures travel blog. Exploring National Parks and weekend getaways are my favorite types of travel! Maintaining a healthy mind is a never ending journey that I share openly with my readers. Sustainability is my passion, so you’ll find tips & info about transitioning into a zero waste lifestyle too. Enjoy your adventure!
Your Adventure Starts Here
Are you ready to start planning your next travel adventure? My travel blog will help you find everything you need. Including weekend vacation itineraries, outdoor adventure ideas, the best National Parks to visit, & sustainable travel tips. Search for destination information or ideas for your next adventure vacation. Learn about Mental Health and how it relates to traveling in different parts of the world.
Weekend Getaway Guides
Ready for your next weekend getaway? My perfect weekend getaway guides are packed full of destination tips to prepare you for your best trip yet! Search below for your destination, activities, or any other special interests!
Everything you want to know for your weekend adventure! This guide is packed full of all the best hikes, hidden gems, and more travel adventures.
If you’re looking for a weekend adventure away from the busy tourism areas, explore Michigan’s UP! Visit beautiful state parks, including Michigan’s largest freshwater spring Kitch-iti-kipi.
Plan Your Travel Adventure
Ready for a vacation? You’re in the right place! Find inspiration to give you ideas. Plan your next trip here or use my destination guides and itineraries. You can even learn how to become part of the sustainable travel practices movement!
The benefit of Travel Agents goes way beyond just saving you money. They provide a service to make your vacation the best yet!
The rainbow mountains in Peru are one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. The rainbow mountains photography I captured on our 1 day trek will inspire, and make it worth visiting the mountains. My itinerary provides what to wear, outfits, food, how to get there and more.
Explore amazing National Parks across the globe. Dozens of mother nature’s gems can be found in each park’s unique ecosystems, animals, and flora. Experience rainforests, deserts, canyons, salt flats, and beaches along your visits.
Located on the Nevada / California border, this adventure guide covers road trips, photography, best hikes, and where to stay.
Outdoor Adventures Packing Guide
Don’t leave for your vacation without the proper travel essentials! Use my free packing checklist for your next National Park camping adventure!
What camping essentials to pack for your National Park camping road trip. Some essentials for your camping checklist include Tent | Sleeping Bag | Sleeping Pad | Camping Pillow | Headlamp| + all other camping gear and what to bring. Great for beginners, experts, or road trips!
- Paint Mines Interpretive ParkColorado’s hidden gem, The Paint Mines Interpretive Park is located just outside of Colorado Springs. This hidden gem of rainbow hoo doos & spire formations is a must see.
- Travel Quotes To Inspire Your WanderlustThese travel quotes will inspire the wanderlust in everyone. Beautiful travel photos will transport you into a magical place only our planet could provide.
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National LakeshoreSleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore in located Empire Michigan. Add this gorgeous area to your bucket list.
- Top 10 Pet Friendly Cabins Near Boulder ColoradoThese top 10 pet friendly cabins near Boulder Colorado are sure to make your visit magical.
- 4 Day Jasper National Park Adventure Guide4 Day Jasper National Park Adventure Guide- Alberta Canada | Camping – Hiking – White Water Rafting – Rock Climbing – Wildlife Tours